Borrow in the Safe Suburbs! -- It's cheaper than you think!
Need cash? We'll loan you want you need. These days it's tough to get a loan at a bank or anywhere else. At Dave's Gold, Antiques, Loan it's easy. Bring in your gold, silver, sterling, jewelry, diamonds, watches, coins, antiques, higher-end collectibles, musical instruments, and we'll loan against them with no credit checks. $100's to $1000's in loans against your valuables. -- Up to 50% more when you sell us your gold!
We do Pawn Loans
- Asset-Backed Loans (collateral loans against valuable items)
- Quick & Easy process - No credit checks
- Safe, clean, and friendly - Private entrance available
- Located in the safe, upscale suburbs of Lancaster - not center city!
On a $250 loan you would owe $281 at the end of 4 months.
- 3% interest per month (based on 30 days) / 36% APR
- $1 Filing fee
- Written as a 4 month loan with a 4 month grace period
- You are only charged interest for the amount of time you have your loan
- You would lose ownership of your item(s) if the total amount you owe were to
reach 125% of the original loan amount (a $250 loan would be $312.50)
Gold / Silver / Sterling / Jewelry / Diamonds / Watches / Coins / Bullion
Toys, comics, sports, military, advertising, lamps, pottery, and other fine antiques. Collectibles should be of higher value.
Luxury handbags including Chanel, Vuitton, Celine, Ferragamo ...
Musical Instruments - saxophones, trumpets, guitars, amps ...
Loanable items are of higher value, either by themselves, or in groups. This means the Fair Market Value of items should be $250 and higher.
We do not loan against electronics (unless high-end vintage), appliances, or tools
**Send us an email and tell us how much you need, and what you have to pawn.
PA State maximum 3% per month / $1 filing fee
4 months loan term
Loans are based on what you need, and the value of your loanable item (asset).
We abide by:
US Patriot Act / Military Lending Act
Bank Secrecy Act and IRS regs requiring reporting of certain cash transactions
Trading with the Enemy Act and related Executive Orders and regulations
Privacy provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Billey Financial Services Modernization Act